Bubble Packaging, Bubble Wrap Packaging & Bubblewrap

Postpack - UK Packaging Supplier

Bubble Wrap

This section includes the following packaging materials:
Small bubblewrap, Large bubblewrap, Anti-static bubblewrap, Furniguard laminated bubblewrap, Foam rolls
We can supply custom sizes, perforations, colours & printing (subject to minimum quantities)
Prices exclude VAT

Bubblewrap & Foam - FAQs

Q. I need to wrap some items for moving. Would I be better off with small or large bubblewrap?
A. On the whole, small bubblewrap is used to offer more protection whereas large bubblewrap is better suited as use as a void fill. In practical terms, use small bubble wrap for breakables such as TVs, crockery and paintings & use large bubblewrap for larger items such as furniture.

Q. What is the benefit of using Furniguard rather than bubblewrap?
A. Furniguard has been designed for use within the removals industry and, as such, is much better suited for wrapping furniture.
It is much more durable and is puncture resistant, so scratches are much less likely to occur.

Shopping Basket

Product Search

Get notified of discounts & promotions
Free Delivery on Orders over £150
Custom Packaging Solutions
Custom Made Boxes